The church of Troisvierges was first mentioned in 1489. At that time it was a chapel where the three young women Fides, Spes and Caritas were revered. In 1630 Franciscan monks began building a monastery, which was later extended to a church. In 1653, new walls were built around the old chapel, which remained until the completion of the church in 1658. Today the church is one of the most important historical buildings of the locality. It was built in Baroque style and houses one of the oldest organs in the country, as well as Rubens paintings and statues of the 3 virgins, "trois vierges" in French, which gave the city its name.