The church is dedicated to St. Michael Archangel and Saint Remigius of Reims. It was built in 1870 and is located in the center of the village. In the west and south it borders the present cemetery. Some slate crosses from the 18th and 19th centuries have been preserved in the old cemetery, which is on the north side.
The church was built in neo-gothic style according to the designs of the architect Antoine Hartman and classified as a national monument together with the cemetery in 1991.