European Trail Escapardenne
Escape your everyday life at the cross-border hiking trail of 158 kilometres!
The 157-kilometer "Escapardenne" is divided into 2 trails:
|Lee Trail :
|Eislek Trail :
The Escapardenne, a long-distance hiking trail, consists of two “Leading Quality Trails – Best of Europe” and crosses the Belgian-Luxembourg Ardennes over 158km. The path leads from Ettelbruck (LU) to La Roche-en-Ardenne (BE) over narrow paths, through quiet river valleys and past slate ridges. Along the Escapardenne are many places to stay overnight. Experience impressive viewpoints, picturesque villages and unspoiled nature on the two hiking trails of the Escapardenne:
Lee Trail (52 km): The Lee Trail leads from Ettelbruck to Kautenbach and can be divided in 3 stages.
- Ettelbruck – Bourscheid-Moulin: 17,8 km
- Bourscheid-Moulin – Hoscheid: 19,3 km
- Hoscheid – Kautenbach: 14,5 km
Eislek Trail (106 km): The cross-border Eislek Trail connects the Luxembourgish Ardennes, also named Éislek, with the Belgian Province of Luxembourg. The hiking trail leads from Kautenbach (LU) to La Roche-en-Ardenne (BE) and can be divided into 5 stages.
- Kautenbach – Munshausen: 21 km oder Kautenbach – Clervaux: 25,5 km
- Clervaux – Asselborn: 18,8 km
- Asselborn (LU) – Houffalize (BE): 20,6 km
- Houffalize (BE) – Nadrin (BE): 23,4 km
- Nadrin (BE) – La Roche-en-Ardenne (BE) : 18 km